We are planning to offer completely bespoke websites from £200 per month 'all in'.
Good, well built, bespoke websites don't come cheap, sorry about that. So we are looking for ways to make our offering more affordable without cutting the quality of the service.
How would it work?
The idea is to set a fixed monthly price, from £200. This would cover everything. Hosting, support, updates content etc etc. You would not need to pay for anything else.
- There would be no upfront costs except for your first payment.
- There would be a minimum term, probably a year.
- You keep paying for as long as you need the website
- Minor updates to the site design or function would be included
- Annual review of design and function
- Includes hosting
- 99 Email addresses if hosted with website
- Renewal of .co.uk domain names
- Office hour telephone and email support
- Back ups and emergency recovery if the worst does happen
- Other things to suit your particular needs, it is a bespoke service after all
Would this work for you?
If you think this is a plan that would work for you get in touch.
Cavespider, always looking for solutions